Anniversary wishes are more than just words; they are a celebration of a beautiful journey shared between two people who have weathered life’s storms and celebrated its joys together. They are a reflection of the love, commitment, and dedication that have kept a couple bound through the years.
An anniversary wish is a heartfelt expression of admiration for the strength and resilience of a relationship, a testament to the enduring bond that has been forged over time. It’s a reminder of the cherished memories created and the promise of many more yet to come. So, whether it’s a simple “Happy Anniversary” or a heartfelt message filled with love and gratitude, anniversary wishes and quotes are a way to honor and celebrate the love story that continues to unfold each day.
Funny anniversary quotes for couple
If you are writing an anniversary message, take a look at some of the funniest anniversary quotes for couple that we’ve come up with.
- “It is remarkable how long we have tolerated each other for.” – Anonymous
- “Marriage: when dating goes too far.” – Anonymous
- “Sorry, no refunds! Happy anniversary!” – Anonymous
- “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly” – Anonymous
- “Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener” – Anonymous
- “I love you more than carbs but less than cheese!” – Anonymous
- “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”- Groucho Marx
- “I love you. Thanks for killing all the spiders this year.” – Anonymous
- “If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.” – Anonymous
- “Love is a battlefield.” – Pat Benatar.
- “The four most important words in any marriage: i’ll do the dishes.” – Anonymous
- “Happy anniversary from the best thing that ever happened to you.” – Anonymous
- “I love waking up next to you in the morning. Just don’t breathe on me.” – Anonymous
- “99% of being married is just shouting ‘WHAT?’ from other rooms.” – Anonymous
Funny anniversary quotes for husband
- “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They have experienced pain and bought jewellery.” – Rita Rudner
- “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you are looking for, go and live with a car battery.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.”—Barnette R. Brickner
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” –Mignon mclaughlin
- “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.” -Michel De Montaigne
- “When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage.” – Katherine Hepburn.
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” – Agatha Christie
- “An anniversary is a reminder as to why you love and married this person.” – Zoe Foster Blake
- “Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is the husband!” – Unknown
- “An anniversary is a reminder as to why you love and married this person.” – Zoe Foster
Funny anniversary quotes for wife
- “In my house, I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.” – Woody Allen
- “On our anniversary, let’s celebrate being one year closer to death do us part” – Anonymous
- “Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late” – Anonymous
- “I shave my legs for you. It must be love” – Anonymous
- “Marriage is when a man and woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.” – Unknown
- “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it!” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.” – Jim Carrey
- “If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.” – Ogden NashBlake
- “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” – Winston Churchill
- “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married. And by then, it was too late.” – Max Kauffman
Funny anniversary quotes
Finding the ideal combination of funny anniversary quotes can be challenging. Our selection of humorous anniversary wishes provides a perfect solution.
- “Unless you want to forget about your marriage, it’s a good idea to remember your anniversary.” – Melanie White
- “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
- “Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.” – Cathy Carlyle
- “Marriage is like a game of chess, except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke, and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “Marriage is like a deck of cards. At the start, all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you’re looking for a club and a spade!” – Unknown
- “My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly suspects they got the better deal.” – Unknown
- “Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.” – Anonymous
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- “Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?” – Groucho Marx
- “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.” – George Burns
- Remember, humor is subjective, so choose a quote that you think will resonate with your sense of humor and your spouse’s as well.
In conclusion, anniversaries are moments of reflection and celebration. Whether marked with humor, heartfelt sentiments, or a combination of both, they serve as milestones in the beautiful journey of love that we share with our special one. These funny anniversary quotes can add a touch of fun to your anniversary celebration with your love one. Cheers to the years gone by and the ones yet to come!